Thursday 7 August 2008

Michael on Sunday

Sunday was a wonderful day. So many different things happened that made me so pleased and love my son Michael. First, in the morning, I was lying in bed when my son got his clothes on and said mommy look. I looked in his bedroom and he made his and his brothers bed. I have never asked him to do that before. Later, we were sitting on the couch and he says listen to me count. He counted 1-50. That was the first time. We have only really been practicing to 30. Next, we went to a linger longer at the bishops house. The bishops wife mentioned that on the balcony was a kiddy pool and to be aware of it. I thought if my boys get wet it will be no big deal because it is very hot. So I went up there later looking for my boys, and here is Michael soaked. He asks if he can take his shirt of because it is wet. I say yes and to keep his underwear on. I went downstairs to get some icecream for him. When I went upstairs and looked through the door I saw the shirt, his shorts, and socks. There were a couple of boys looking in the pool. I call for Michael and this little skinny naked cutie comes to me and says look mommy. It was hilarious. Granted we had a discussion that in the bath you can take your clothes off, but everywhere else you need to be covered down there. I love my boys. Desiree :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious! I love Michael!