Sunday 20 July 2008

The Boys Lately

Well it is summer and it is very hot over here. It gets to about 115 in the shade at 5pm. I thought that I could tough it out but I find myself not as strong. The funny thing is that people over here say that in the winter when it is 65 that you will want to wear a coat because you acclimatise. I have found out that I will be outside in this horrible heat and because the humidity I get a chill. My little Michael has lately decided that he enjoys wearing long sleeve shirts and pants lately. He says he is not hot when we are out. Crazy. He is so funny. I am the primary pianist again. But today I was happy to be it because Jr. actually hummed to some of the songs and waved his hand to conduct. I was so happy. Later on today he was singing a lot. Both my boys have taken a liking to getting the bad guys lately and killing them. Michael goes around saying I'm dead and Zach just shoots and says chase me. They are adorable. Here is a little clip.

4 comments:

Rose and the Princesses said...

Oh my gosh how cute!! hes growig up so much!

skousenscrolls said...

How Cute!

Anonymous said...

Is that a hot glue gun?! I only saw a glimpse of you dez, but your hair looked cute.

Unknown said...

Poor baby !!

Daddy is teaching him to be violent before he can hardly talk.

Grandma Monteith