Sunday 31 August 2008

Good Boys

Well, the boys have been wearing their mother to a frazzle lately. Fighting, running and falling, getting loud. It's all a big to-do. But, boys will be boys, and Desiree is a strong woman. And they are not bad boys, just crazy. Here are a couple of pics to let you know how they are doing. The first one here is Mike, Jr. after we built some things together. I'll let you guess which one I did (I am a show off).











Next is their rendition of Napoleon Dynamite's 'Pull Me Into Town' scene.











One more thing, let me tell you that 'nomiso' means 'brains' in Japanese. Or Nihongo, as they say. And the boys love it when I chase them around like a zombie saying 'Nomiso, nomiso'. Its alot of fun, and a little weird. But that's me. Love you all, hope you are doing well. I am in school again with a couple more classes to go before my Psych Bachelor's is complete. Desiree is getting ready to teach some sisters out here how to sew. And as she sews, so shall she . . . you know. Gotta go, Love, Mike

3 comments:

milojohn5 said...

I thought you already graduated, back in Logan. Can you finish with nothing but distance courses?

Anonymous said...

i can totally see you in that "nomiso" game thing. funny. i miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

weird. that last note from anonymous was from me and i wrote it at 10 pm our time. hmmm.
love, rachel