Thursday 24 April 2008

Happy Days

My car broke down. This happens. To me. Alot. It is a Honda Civic two-door hatchback. Let me tell you. It's an alright car, or was before this. Interesting fact though . . . I have told a few Japanese Nationals that I work with that I bought a Honda. They all say it was a bad decision. Funny, huh? Okinawans will not buy a Honda if they have a choice. They prefer Toyotas. Let that be a flea in your ear. Japanese hate Hondas. Who knew?
Anyway. Fun.
Other than that we are settling in nicely. Heidi wanted to know what Habus are, referring to Desiree's Gastro-post. They are a very fast, deadly poisonous snake. They are faster than a mongoose and so far the only predator that can get them besides the wheels of a Patrol Unit on base is the Akamata . . . Snake. Anyway, we could have any number of them in our backyard and we hope that the monster snails will give them encephalitis before they give us the bite!
Hope you are all well. Love ya bunches.
Mike, Sr.

No comments: