Sunday 22 June 2008

A to Z

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best friend: My honey and my sister.
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, preferably apple or cherry with ice cream
D- Day of choice: I don’t know. The first thing that pops to my head is Tuesday. Weird huh?
E- Essential item: Military I.D. card
F- Favorite Color: Green, blue, and then yellow. I am pretty indecisive.
G- Gummy bears or worms: Worms
H- Hometown: I am a military child and wife. I don’t really have a hometown, but I will end up back at Virginia Beach.
I- Indulgence: Currently, Flamenco dance classes 3 times a month. In July I am going to take Belly dancing.
J- January or July: I only like January when there is pretty white snow around, and I like July for barbeques and beaches.
K- Kids: Michael Jr. and Zachary
L- Life is incomplete without: My boys
M- Marriage Date: 11 May 1999
N- Number of siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or fears: I don’t like the idea of tornadoes or home invasions. I don’t have a proper escape plan in my head, and I can’t possibly build an underground bunker and tunnel when I am moving every 3 years. Right?
Q- Quotes: I am not a quote girl. I do feel quite odd that I don’t know a single one right now.
R- Reason to smile: My family being silly or cute, especially when they come up to me and say I love you on there own accord.
S- Season of choice: Fall
T- Tag 3 times: Naomi, Jen, and Crystal
U- Unknown fact about me: I have 2 ear lobes on my right ear
V- Very favorite store: Michael’s and Joann’s Fabric, I miss those stores here in Okinawa
W- Worst habit: Nail biting
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food: I really miss the Chicken BLT salad from Wendy’s. The honey mustard dressing for that salad is very yummy. I think the dressing is my favorite part.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Aries

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to use this on mine. I'm a copy cat. - Naomi